Salt spray (also known as salt spray) continues to be the ultimate corrosion test for comparing actual product performance with relative expectations – in accordance with international standards. It is therefore a very popular test for quality control.
They create a climate full of salt and humidity, often with high temperatures. The samples placed inside them are continuously exposed to a highly saline and corrosive environment. These chambers proposed by Fratelli Galli satisfy the majority of the most common tests and are ideal for quality control applications.
I modelli Standard sono progettati per test continui in nebbia salina, condotti ad un’unica temperatura regolabile dall’utente, ad esempio ASTM B117, ISO 9227, JIS Z 2371 ecc. Essi possono essere utilizzati con soluzioni saline a pH neutro (SNS) o soluzioni di prova acidificate dall’aggiunta di acido acetico (ASS) o acido rameico (CASS).
Temperature range Adjustable according to the ambient temperature up to + 50 ° C
Adjustable precipitate from 0.5 to 2.5 ml for 80cm2 / h
• Door ‘easy to open’ with a pneumatic piston.
• Black and white touch-screen operator control interface.
• Sealing gasket that avoids wetting the operator’s clothes, etc.
• Low entry height for loading and unloading.
• Possibility of choosing the door color.
• Window for internal vision.
• Automatic purge of the inside of the chamber before opening.
• Saline solution tank.
• Sample holder set.
• Spare parts availability
• ASTMB117 Certified Salt
• After-Sales assistance
All rooms are offered with freedom to choose the color of the hatch at no additional cost.
Salt Spray Chamber for Standard Corrosion Tests